- 25 INR
- Industrial Grade
- Room Temperature
Sodium Fluoride Cryolite
Sodium Cryolite (Synthetic Cryolite or Sodium Aluminium Fluoride Trisodium Hexafluoroaluminate)
With the support of our adroit team of experts, we are able to manufacture and supply superior quality Sodium Fluoride Cryolite. Available in lumps and powdered form, this chemical is used for the purpose of reworking scrap aluminum. Under our experts' supervision, offered chemical is formulated by making use of quality approved chemical substances in line with set quality standards. Further, we provide this Sodium Fluoride Cryolite at market leading price to our esteemed clients.
- Precise pH value
- Accurate composition
- Appearance : Off white free flowing powder
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Melting Point : 1000 OC
- Sieve Grading/Density :90 %
200 BSS (75 mm)
- Na3AlF6 : 98.00 % Min.
- Fluorine : 53.00 % Min.
- Aluminium : 13 - 14 %
- Sodium as Na : 31 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 34 %
- Moisture : 00.10 % Max.
- Iron as Fe2O3 : 00.10 % Max.
- Silica as SiO2 : 00.20 % Max
- 25 / 50 Kg plastic woven bags with liner / Bulk packing of 1 MT
- cover flux
- filler for bonded abrasives
- glass and enamel industries
- in the manufacture of insecticides.
- Sodium Fluoride salts is used in the field of laundry souring, manufacturing enamels, manufacturing coated papers, wood preservative, foam production, opal glass, ore flotation and water fluoridation, in metallurgical applications such as foundry additives for aluminum foundry, cover flux, filler for bonded abrasives.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Ton Per Month
- 7-10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
PLOT NO. 5003, LANE 52, IV PHASE, GIDC INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India